SA Cream For Rough and Bumpy Skin
- Moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid gently exfoliate dead skin cells
- Formulated with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for up to 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Lowest Online Price in Pakistan
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Salicylic acid (SA Cream For Rough and Bumpy Skin) to improve texture.
A salicylic acid cream may exfoliate, soften and smooth very dry skin – from scaly skin on your legs to bumps on the backs of your arms (and all the rough skin in between). To remove dead skin cells and get the smooth skin you want, Dermatologists recommend using a cream for rough skin that contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, hydrating hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and barrier-restoring ceramides to help reduce moisture loss. In addition, a SA Cream for rough and bumpy skin can help improve skin texture and help keep your skin hydrated.
CeraVe SA Moisturizer for rough and bumpy skin improves skin texture and soften very dry skin. Formulated with salicylic acid, lactic acid, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, our fragrance-free cream for rough skin helps improve skin texture by exfoliating, hydrating and calming your skin while restoring its natural barrier with three essential ceramides. To help keep your skin hydrated, CeraVe SA Cream also features our patented MVE Delivery Technology for continual release of moisturizing ingredients over the course of 24hours.
- AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SALICYLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, AMMONIUM LACTATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ZEA MAYS OIL/CORN OIL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLECALCIFEROL, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM
How to use?
- Apply to affected areas only, or as directed by a physician
- Use sunscreen or other sun protection to prevent sun sensitivity while using this product
- Discontinue use if there is any irritation or burning
- Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Within 2 – 3 working days.