Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Formulated to soothe eczema related itching
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites and sunburn
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, steroid-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Lowest Online Price in Pakistan
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pramoxine hydrochloride itch relief cream.
To relieve pain and soothe the itching associated with eczema, dry skin, minor skin irritations, insect bites and, a fast-acting, long-lasting itch relief cream can help. And one that’s formulated with ceramides to help restore the skin’s natural barrier, which helps maintain moisture to keep your skin soft.
Created for all skin types, CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching caused by dry skin, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations. Developed with dermatologists to soothe eczema related itch, our clinically tested, non-comedogenic itch relief cream has been found to provide relief within two minutes—and last for up to eight hours—and 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies*. Fragrance-free, steroid-free and, our itch relief cream is formulated with three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier, and is suitable for all skin types.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1%
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, STEARIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MYRISTIC ACID, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, TASMANNIA LANCEOLATA FRUIT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
How to use?
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years old: Do not use, ask a doctor
Within 2 – 3 working days.