Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Face Lotion
- 100% mineral sunscreen filters reflect the sun’s rays
- Three essential ceramides help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on your skin
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
SPF 50 Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen for Face.
Enhance your skin protection against the harmful rays of sun with a gentle, yet effective mineral sunscreen. CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Face Lotion is 100%-mineral, oil-free sunscreen that contains the titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to form a protective barrier on your skin’s surface to prevent the sun’s UVA and UVB rays without irritating sensitive skin. Moreover, our formula has three essential ceramides to improve the skin’s barrier and provide an ever-lasting hydration throughout the day, as well as niacin-amide to help keep your skin calm. National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance has awarded this formula and the Skin Cancer Foundation recommend its Daily Use Seal of Approval.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (9%), ZINC OXIDE (7%)
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, PROPANEDIOL, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-100 STEARATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, NIACINAMIDE, PEG-8 LAURATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE, MYRISTIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PALMITIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, PANTHENOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 60, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
How to use?
- Apply CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- We recommend to apply it after every 3 hours for higher performance
- Use a water resistance sunscreen if sweating and swimming
- Consult with dermatologist before applying the product on baby or use baby sunscreen lotion.
- Mineral-based UV filters create a protective barrier to reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast may sometimes remain after applying the product.
- Take out the small amount of lotion on your palm and rub it gently
- Now massage your face with the palm
- The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel
- Sunscreens are applied liberally
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Within 2 – 3 working days.